Your Analyzer at Work: Tools to Maximize Portfolio Performance
With over 250 data fields for each stock and a portfolio management module that lets you create and track your stock portfolios, the Analyzer delivers the financial data you want and the resources you need to use it – advanced screening, sorting, graphing, and reporting on individual common stocks, industry groups, or portfolios – in one easy-to-use service.
Unlimited Access to Up-to-Date, Subscriber-Only Content
A subscription sets you apart from your competition with access to:
• Value Line’s time-tested full-page reports and analyst commentaries.
• Timeliness ™, Safety ™, and technical ranks on approximately 1,700 market-leading stocks.
• Stock quotes and news updated throughout the day.
Value Line online tools help you sift through a virtual warehouse of data, in a format that can easily integrate with your resources as a whole. The tool gives you the power to:
• Screen more than 250 data fields, on more than 6,000 stocks, representing nearly 100 industries
• Monitor an additional 1,800 small- and mid-cap stocks
• Use more than 200 graph options, technical charts, and comparison graphs with up to ten years of history
• Manipulate over 40 different technical indicators and 20 line studies in chart form, including up to five years' price history
• Transaction-based portfolio tracking and real-time pricing updates
© 2014 Value Line, Inc. All rights reserved.