A complete database of every U.S. and Japan listed ETF
The ETF Survey provides thematic performance, fund flow, and asset allocation data tracking components of most U.S.-listed ETFs. With nearly $1 trillion in total assets, the data delivers a complete picture of professional and individual investor flows and passive fund manager allocations driving global markets.
Key features include:
- User-friendly screening on a wide range of categories including Asset Class, Geography of holdings, Sector, Investment Philosophy, Primary Exchange and more
- Investment metrics to evaluate performance
- Global heat maps to quickly locate holdings in specific regions and countries
- Weekly updates on newly launched ETFs
- Intelligent, Intuitive, Inclusive
The database includes more than 1,850 ETFs in every asset-class, sector, and industry.
The primary categories are:
- Geography: US, Global, International, Regional, Country specific, Emerging Markets
- Asset Class: Equity, Fixed Income, Commodity, Currency, Real Estate, Multi-asset, Hybrid
- Investment Philosophy: Passive index, Enhanced index, Actively managed, Socially responsible
- Index Composition: Traditional, Fundamental, Alternative
- Leveraged/Inverse: No Leverage, Leveraged, Inverse, Inverse Leveraged