A complete database of every U.S. and Japan listed ETF
The ETF Survey provides thematic performance, fund flow, and asset allocation data tracking components of every U.S. and Japan listed ETF. With nearly $1 trillion in total assets, the data delivers a complete picture of institutional and individual investor flows and passive fund manager allocations driving global markets.
Key features include:
- User-friendly screening on a wide range of categories including Asset Class, Geography of holdings, Sector, Investment Philosophy, Primary Exchange and more
- Investment metrics to evaluate performance
- Global heat maps to quickly locate holdings in specific regions and countries
- Weekly updates on newly launched ETFs
- Intelligent, Intuitive, Inclusive data for the market-savvy patron
The database includes more than 1,650 ETFs in every asset-class, sector, and industry.
The primary categories are:
- Geography: US, Global, International, Regional, Country specific, Emerging Markets
- Asset Class: Equity, Fixed Income, Commodity, Currency, Real Estate, Multi-asset, Hybrid
- Investment Philosophy: Passive index, Enhanced index, Actively managed, Socially responsible
- Index Composition: Traditional, Fundamental, Alternative
- Leveraged/Inverse: No Leverage, Leveraged, Inverse, Inverse Leveraged