A complete database of every U.S. and Japan listed ETF
The Value Line ETF Survey provides performance, funds flow, and asset allocation data tracking components of every U.S. and Japan listed ETF, with nearly $1 trillion in total assets. Our data deliver a complete picture of institutional and individual investor flows and passive fund manager allocations driving global markets.
Key features include:
- User-friendly screening on a wide range of categories including Asset Class, Geography of holdings, Sector, Investment Philosophy, Primary Exchange and more
- Investment metrics to evaluate performance
- Global heat maps to quickly locate holdings in specific regions and countries
- Weekly updates on newly launched ETFs
- Intelligent, Intuitive, and Inclusive data
The database includes more than 1,650 ETFs in every asset-class, sector, and industry.
The primary categories are:
- Geography: US, Global, International, Regional, Country specific, Emerging Markets
- Asset Class: Equity, Fixed Income, Commodity, Currency, Real Estate, Multi-asset, Hybrid
- Investment Philosophy: Passive index, Enhanced index, Actively managed, Socially responsible
- Index Composition: Traditional, Fundamental, Alternative
- Leveraged/Inverse: No Leverage, Leveraged, Inverse, Inverse Leveraged