Advanced screening, sorting, graphing, and reporting on individual common stocks, industry groups, and indices — in one easy-to-use service.
Tools to Maximize Portfolio Performance
The Value Line Investment Analyzer is a powerful software service that delivers outstanding professional stock analysis, featuring Value Line's proven Timeliness™ Ranking System. Acting as your virtual partner, The Value Line Investment Analyzer allows you to harness Value Line's sophisticated research to quickly and easily acquire the information needed for better and more profitable investing.
Unlimited Access to Up-to-Date, Subscriber-Only Content
A subscription to The Value Line Investment Analyzer sets you apart from your competition with access to:
- Value Line's time-tested full-page reports and analyst commentaries.
- Timeliness, Technical, and Safety™ ranks on approximately 1,700 stocks.
- Stock quotes and news updated throughout the day.
Slice and Dice Data
Value Line online tools help you sift through a virtual warehouse of data, in a format that can easily integrate with your resources as a whole. The tool gives you the power to:
- Screen more than 250 data fields, on approximately 1,700 major stocks, representing nearly 100 industries
- Monitor an additional 4,600 stocks
- Use more than 200 graph options, technical charts, and comparison graphs with up to 10 years of history
- Manipulate over 40 different technical indicators and 20 line studies in chart form, including up to five years of price history
- Transaction-based portfolio tracking and pricing updates
The data you want, where you want it
Backed by the incomparable Value Line Investment Survey, Investment Analyzer includes three powerful core components to take control of your portfolio.
- Ratings and Reports: Completely unbiased, full-page industry and company reports include the most accurate ranks, financial data, and proprietary analysis in the industry. Get a quick overview of all the companies Value Line covers, as well as the ability to focus on those of greatest interest to you and your business.
- Summary & Index: This 40-page report lists all covered stocks with recent stock prices, Value Line ranks, and other key performance indicators. These pages are statistically-driven, containing years of historical data.
- Selection & Opinion: Your weekly newsletter where you'll find Value Line's opinion about the state of the economy, the outlook for the stock market, and our current investment strategy as a whole. Also gives subscribers the ability to generate custom reports to zoom in on what matters to you most at that moment.
The Value Line Investment Analyzer is the authoratative investment data resource, spanning large companies to small- and mid-cap, allowing you to see the full spectrum of opportunities, which you should steer clear of, and prime prospects that can make your portfolio exceed expectations and earn you exceptional rewards.