The Value Line Special Situations Service
One Aggressive and One Conservative Recommendation Every Month
Each month, one aggressive and one conservative income-oriented stock with the biggest earnings potential are recommended from Value Line's database of small- and mid-cap equities. For aggressive selections, this service seeks companies that have the potential to generate strong earnings growth over the next 3-5 years. This service offers more aggressive managers recommendations on emerging frowth stocks with exceptional long-term capital gains potential.
The goal of The Value Line Special Situations Service is to help investors create a diversified small- and mid-cap portfolio that includes aggressive companies with potential for substantial capital appreciation that can be balanced with conservative companies that operate in relatively stable industries.
- Detailed company overview
- Examination of the Company’s historical finances
- Stop loss recommendation to provide a measure of protection
- Portfolio page which lists all Aggressive and Conservative stocks followed by the service in separate portfolios
- “Economic View” which includes notable developments in the stocks followed since the last issue
- Three-to-five year price appreciation potential
- Updates on six previously recommended stocks