The Value Line ETF Survey
A complete database of every U.S. and Japan listed ETF
Intelligent. Intuitive. Inclusive. Value Line ETF Survey provides performance, funds flow, and asset allocation data-tracking components for every U.S.- and Japan-listed ETF, but it's more than that--it's an essential tool for pros like you.
Our data delivers a complete picture of institutional and individual investor flows as well as passive fund manager allocations driving global markets. Users of Value Line's ETF Survey love the features of this one-of-a-kind product, which includes access to data on more than 2,000 ETFs from every asset class, sector, and industry.
Key features include:
- User-friendly screening on a wide range of categories including asset class, geography of holdings, sector, investment philosophy, primary exchange, and more
- Investment metrics to evaluate performance
- Global heat maps to quickly locate holdings in specific regions and countries
- Weekly updates on newly launched ETFs
- Intelligent, intuitive, and inclusive data
The ETF database includes more than 2,000 ETFs covering every asset-class, sector, and industry. Primary categories are:
- Geography: U.S., Global, International, Regional, Country Specific, Emerging Markets
- Asset Class: Equity, Fixed Income, Commodity, Currency, Real Estate, Multi-asset, Hybrid
- Investment Philosophy: Passive Index, Enhanced Index, Actively Managed, Socially Responsible
- Index Composition: Traditional, Fundamental, Alternative
- Leveraged/Inverse: No Leverage, Leveraged, Inverse, Inverse Leveraged
For more information regarding Value Line’s ETF Survey and other investment research products, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-531-1425.