Research Center For Libraries
A cost-effective investment research package across multiple asset classes — including 6,000 stocks.
Library Elite — plus database companies: Value Line's top equity service is one of the most highly regarded independent research resources. Access 6,000 stocks — including 1,700 widely-followed analyst covered companies, 1,700 small & mid-cap companies and an additional 2,500 database companies. Learn more >
The Value Line Fund Advisor Plus: Reports and ranks on more than 20,000 mutual funds. Learn more >
The Value Line Special Situations Service®: Offers more aggressive managers and individual investors recommendations on emerging growth stocks with exceptional long-term capital gains potential. Learn more >
The Value Line Options Survey: Daily evaluations and ranks on about 200,000 options, 80,000 longer-term options (LEAPS), and more. Learn more >
The Value Line Convertibles Survey: Provides analysis of over 600 convertible issues, nearly 120 warrants, and more in a timely, easy-to-use format. Learn more >
Enjoy online support for the value line research center
Along with full online access, Value Line supports your library staff and patrons with an extensive curriculum of educational programs covering general investing principles, portfolio-building tips, and ways to maximize the benefits of Value Line's vast resources.
Dynamic Online Capabilities
Value Line’s intuitively designed user interface has the built-in speed, convenience, accuracy and functionality that can transform an average investor into an extremely profitable one:
- Access, store, manage, and manipulate large volumes of critical data quickly and easily, thus formulating well-founded investment strategies and buy/sell decisions.
- Respond immediately to changes in stock performance and industry outlooks.
- Specify your own quantitative variables to set up customized stock screens and compare companies, funds, and other securities.
- Create customized graphs on hundreds of variables, and track multiple portfolios with alerts.
- Get free stock quotes, company news, and analysts’ Supplementary Reports.